Terms & Conditions
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services. TEARS Animal Rescue is a business in the animal rescue sector industry that accepts donations, sells animal food, and sells merchandise.
2. Delivery policy. Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day and delivery confirmed by way of email to customer and delivery to be by courier or postal service.
3. Export restriction.The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy. The provision of goods and services by TEARS Animal Rescue is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, TEARS Animal Rescue will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 0% administration fee.
6. Payment options accepted. Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the TEARS Animal Rescue bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security. Card transactions will be acquired for TEARS Animal Rescue via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details. Customer details will be stored by TEARS Animal Rescue separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency. The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility. TEARS Animal Rescue takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile. This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and TEARS Animal Rescue chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, accepted.
12. Variation. TEARS Animal Rescue may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information. This website is run by TEARS Animal Rescue a non-profit organisation based in South Africa trading as TEARS Animal Rescueand with registration number 2001/026732/08 and Directors: Mr IR Reid, Mrs MA Hoole, Ms LA Black and Mr NS Rudston.
14. TEARS Animal Rescue contact details. Company Physical Address: 4 Lekkerwater Road, Sunnydale, Fish Hoek, 7975 Email: email@example.com Telephone: 021 785 4482