Work for TEARS
Create an impact everyday
Work for Animals in Need. Work for TEARS
Love animals? Want to make a difference everyday? Follow your passion with a career that counts!
TEARS is hiring for a Weekend Receptionist Position!
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the Front Office environment creates a positive first impression on visitors.
- Provide first-contact interaction with members of the public and/or suppliers calling on the TEARS Offices.
- Handle administrative duties relevant to incoming and outgoing animals.
- Handle telephonic interactions with members of the public and/or clients/suppliers.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties as required
- Undertake administration of Volunteer Programme
To apply, please send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Leave a legacy
No matter the amount, one single legacy can make a huge difference to our work.