Shop by Category
Triworm XL Dog (1 per 35kg)
Sold as single tablets
Triworm-D XL is a deworming remedy suitable for dogs and puppies. Triworm is effective against Ascarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
Each tablet contains Praziquantel 175 mg, Pyrantel pamoate 504 mg and Febantel 525 mg.
Directions for use:
- Can be administered directly, or mixed/crushed with a small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 or 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations.
- Pregnant bitches should be dewormed prior to mating and 10 days before whelping.
- Can be given safely to all dogs including young puppies, old dogs, working dogs and pregnant bitches.
Dose according to body mass ie 1 tablet per 35 kg
- 2 – 17kg body mass – half tablet
- 18 – 35kg body mass – 1 tablets
- 36 – 52kg body mass – 1.5 tablets
- 53 – 70kg body mass – 2 tablet.
DO NOT use simultaneously with Piperazine compounds