Shop by Category
Laxapet is a highly palatable and effective laxative specially formulated for dogs and cats.
It is a malt-based gel flavoured with fish oil is nice and tasty. This makes it readily accepted by our pets. It softens the stools and lubricates the contents of the gut. It is an excellent laxative for constipated dogs and cats and is especially effective in the prevention and treatment of hairball impaction in cats.
- Available in a 50g tube
- Suitable for use in Cats and Dogs
Directions for use
- Because Laxapet is so tasty; you can feed it directly from your finger.
- For those pets who do not like licking it off your finger you can apply it to their nose, or front paws and your pet will simply lick it off.
- Cats: 2.5 to 5 g per day for two to three days, then 1 to 2.5 g three times weekly for prevention. (2.5 g is about 5-6 cm squeezed out)
- This should be combined with Hairball preventative food should your cat often struggle with hairballs.
- Dogs: 5 to 10 g per day for two to three days, then 2 to 5 g three times weekly (5 g is about 10-12 cm squeezed out)
Petrolatum, lecithin, fish liver oil and vitamins A, B1, B12, B2 and B6.