Shop by Category
Bravecto Chew for Toy Dogs (2.4 – 5kg) – Single Dose
R300.00 Inclusive of VAT
Single Dose Bravecto for Toy Dogs (2.4 – 5kg)
- Safety in puppies under 8 weeks and weighing less than 2 kg has not been established.
- Keep the product in the original packaging until use.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and pets.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling this product.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use of the product.
- Do not store with food, drinks, medication or household products.
With Bravecto®Chew, dogs get 12 weeks of flea and tick protection with a single treatment.
The Bravecto® Spot-On in dogs provides 4 months of tick protection and 6 months of flea protection with a single application1,6.
That’s at least 3x longer than monthly treatments. This makes it easy for you to provide long-lasting coverage to your dog, without having to worry about remembering frequent treatments. With just one Chew or Spot-On, your dog is all taken care of, so you can enjoy all of the activities you love to do together, without any worry for your dog.
How to give Bravecto® to dogs
A single dose of Bravecto® Chew should be given to the dog by mouth with food.
A single dose of Bravecto® Spot-On for Dogs should be given by parting the dog’s hair and applying the product directly to the skin between the shoulder blades.