Shop by Category
Company of Animal’s Baskerville Ultra is the ultimate muzzle. Every aspect of the muzzle’s design has been created to combine maximum safety with comfort for the dog.
The material is extremely tough and durable, yet malleable and soft to touch. The ergonomically designed safety strapping ensures the muzzle will always remain securely in place and features two additional points of secure attachment. The loop at the bottom is designed to attach to your dog’s regular collar and an optional over-head safety strap should ensure that even a canine Houdini cannot escape! The over-head strap is included when purchasing your muzzle, it’s just optional if you choose to use it or not. The Ultra also has a secure metal buckle with pre-holed webbing, to ensure it is quick and easy to fit and the neoprene padding ensures it is snug and comfortable.
As welfare is always paramount with our product design, the dog can pant, drink and even be fed through this revolutionary muzzle, which comes in six sizes to fit most dogs. Sizes are available in 1 – 6 and are for typical adult dogs & bitches. Juveniles may need a size smaller. It is important to have the correct fitting for every dog – height must allow the mouth to open in panting; length must have 1cm clear from the end of the nose.
Selecting the correct size muzzle for your dog:
- Measure around the widest part of your dog’s nose using a tape measure.
- Place your finger between the measuring tape and the dog’s nose to ensure enough space for breathing and drinking.
- Record the length of the measuring tape and select the appropriate muzzle size.
- Try the muzzle on your dog by running your finger under the noseband to check the fit. Make sure your dog can pant and breathe freely while wearing the muzzle.
- Size 1 – Length: 6cm / 2.6″ – Nose Circumference: 22cm / 8.6
- Size 2 – Length: 7.5cm / 3″ – Nose Circumference: 26.6cm / 10.5″
- Size 3 – Length: 8cm / 3.1″ – Nose Circumference: 28cm / 11″
- Size 4 – Length: 9cm / 3.5″ – Nose Circumference: 31.4cm / 12.3″
- Size 5 – Length: 12cm / 4.7″ – Nose Circumference: 35cm / 13.7″
- Size 6 – Length: 13cm / 5.1″ – Nose Circumference: 41cm / 16″
- Size 1 – Border Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier
- Size 2 – Cocker Spaniel, Beagle
- Size 3 – Collie, Staff Bull Terrier
- Size 4 – Pointer, Pit Bull
- Size 5 – Labrador, German Shepherd
- Size 6 – Great Dane, Rottweiler
Use this info as a guideline only. Remember that sizing can vary within breeds and females and young dogs may require a smaller size. It is important that you measure your dog before choosing the size you need.
Not Recommended for the following breeds:
- Boston Terrier
- King Charles Spaniel
- Lhasa Apso
- St Bernard
- Shih Tzu