Fundraise for Animals in Need
By choosing to fundraise for TEARS Animal Rescue, you become part of the solution to end animal suffering.
Run a race. Celebrate your birthday. Bake cakes. Whatever you love to do, join TEARS and raise money to help companion animals in need.
Some Fundraising ideas to get you started.
- Get sponsored. You can ask family and friends to sponsor your goal, be it running a marathon, achieving your ideal weight, stopping smoking or using your birthday or other special occasion to make TEARS your gift beneficiary.
- Sell homemade food or drinks. It's a fun and easy way for kids and groups to raise money.
- Host an event. You can host a cocktail party, a tea party, a gala dinner, or a cheese and wine reception at your home. More interactive events may include a bar night or quiz night at your local pub.
- Fundraise within your company. Get your colleagues involved to raise money to keep rescued animals fed and warm.
- Start a club at your school. You can sell cupcakes, hold a car wash or run a raffel to raise awareness and money for rescue dogs and cats.
How do I get started?
START A FUNDRAISER
Decide on a fundraiser – it could be anything, from a lemonade stand to a birthday pledge or corporate event. Give it a catchy name and set a target.
TELL THE WORLD
Send the link to all of your friends and ask them to donate to save animals. Use email, social media and any other means available to you to make it viral! Do let us know how you are getting on!
If you don’t have time right now for your own campaign, please contribute to a TEARS campaign.