Entrance, Recycling & Refuse Area Upgrade
Location: TEARS Kennels
Perfect for: Teams and corporate groups
Upgrade our entrance, recycling and refuse area by installing a covered roof and a living pallet wall.
- X4 Gum poles - 123-150mm, 2.7m long
- X10 Gum poles - 125-150mm, 2.1m long
- X3 Planed pine post - 69x69mm, 3m long
- X2 Planed pine post - 69x69mm, 2m long
- X2 Cement bags - 50kg
- X32 Wood Screws - 100mm
- X2 Wooden gates - 1.8m high, 0.9m wide
- X2 Wooden gates - 1.8m high, 1.8m wide
- X10 Tee hinges - 250mm
- X4 Gate latches
You can either bring along the supplies needed to complete this project, or you can order the supplies from the TEARS Online Shop - they'll be ready and waiting for you at the shelter for your volunteer shift.
Section 18A tax deduction certificates are available on request!
Fully Sponsor this Project
Or Donate Supplies
Available tools will be limited on Mandela Day, so it's advisable to bring your own if you can:
- Drill and drill bits
- Hand saw