If you have spent some time reading the stories and characters that have made TEARS the rescue organisations that truly cares, we now invite you to join the TEARS’ family by taking up membership and becoming a part of our mission to bring relief to dogs and cats who silently suffer all around us.
There are many ways you can do this – and all are appreciated – but perhaps the most official way you can become part of the work we do is by becoming a member of TEARS.
This is very easy to do. It involves filling out a membership form, paying a fee which immediately helps us to pass on your goodwill to a dog or cat recently rescued or in distress, and, once done, faxing or emailing this form back to us, along with your payment receipt.
Once a member, you will benefit in this way:
• Have the knowledge that you have officially become part of the animal welfare solution
• Receive an invitation to and have voting rights at TEARS’ Annual General Meeting (minors are not eligible to vote)
• Receive a TEARS Identity Key Tag to assist in the return of lost keys
• Receive a R100 voucher for the TEARS Book or Retail Shops
• Receive a TEARS Calendar (for Life Members only)
• Receive a quarterly newsletter with latest news and unique insider stories