If you have spent some time reading the stories and characters that have made TEARS the rescue organisations that truly cares… come what may, then you will have an idea of the role our supporters play in the day-to-day dramas and triumphs of the work we do.
We now invite you to join the TEARS’ family, to throw your lot in with us and become a part of our mission to bring relief to dogs and cats that silently suffer all around us.
There are many ways you can do this – and all are appreciated – but perhaps the most official way you can become part of the work we do is by becoming a member of TEARS.
This is very easy to do. It involves filling out a membership form, paying a fee which immediately helps us to pass on your goodwill to a dog or cat recently rescued or in distress, and, once done, faxing or emailing this form back to us, along with your payment receipt.
Once a member, you will benefit in this way:
- Have the knowledge that you have officially become part of the animal welfare solution
- You’ll have a beautiful TEARS 2016 Calendar sent to you (for Lifetime Members)
- Quarterly donor updates with latest news and unique insider stories
- Voting rights at TEARS’ Annual General Meeting
Annual membership is valid from date of purchase to 31 December 2016.
R150 (per annum): student or pensioner
R300 (per annum): adult
R500 (per annum): family
R2500 (per annum): corporate
R3500: lifetime membership
To become a member:
- Download the TEARS’ Membership Application Form
- Process your membership fee to these bank details (payment by EFT should reflect the reference “TM – [your name]”):
Bank: Standard Bank
Account Name: TEARS
Branch: Fish Hoek
Branch Code: 03 6009
Type of Account: Current
Account Number: 07 206 2886
SWIFT Code: SBZAZAJJ
- Send proof of payment and your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have made the decision to become part of the official TEARS family – a very warm welcome to you!