This is the website of TEARS Animal Rescue.
All communications regarding this website should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The content and design of the website pages are subject to copyright owned by TEARS Animal Rescue or used under licence from third party copyright owners.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided in order to enhance the interest of other featured content and are not intended to signify that TEARS Animal Rescue endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked website.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
• This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that TEARS Animal Rescue. excludes, to the extent lawfully permitted, all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
• Any electronic mail you receive from email@example.com a director, employee or representative of TEARS Animal Rescue or any other person using a @tears.org.za. e-mail address, including any attachments thereto (“the e-mail”), is subject to the TEARS Animal Rescue e-mail disclaimer (“disclaimer”) set out herein.
• The e-mail may contain information which is confidential, private, subject to legal privilege or otherwise protected by law. If you are not the stated addressee (or such person’s authorised representative) you must –
• notify the sender of this fact immediately by return e-mail or telephone and delete the e-mail from your system;
• refrain from printing, copying, forwarding or otherwise disclosing any information contained in the e-mail or any part thereof; and
• refrain from reading, storing, selling or otherwise using any information contained in the e-mail or any part thereof for any purpose including, without limitation, incorporating any information contained in the e-mail into any database or mailing list for whatever reason, including for purposes of spamming or marketing.
Failure to do so may amount to the unlawful interception of a communication, the infringement of copyright and/or the infringement of the right to privacy, thus exposing you to criminal and/or civil liability.
• Notwithstanding any other provision of this disclaimer, neither TEARS Animal Rescue, the sender of the e-mail, or any other TEARS Animal Rescue representative will be liable for any loss, damage or expense of whatever nature (including without limitation that caused by the corruption or loss of data, damage to software programmes and interruption of business operations) resulting directly or indirectly from the transmission of the e-mail (including without limitation any malicious software code or viruses transmitted together with the e-mail, or any corruption to or loss of data contained in the e-mail).
• The views and opinions expressed in the e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of TEARS Animal Rescue In particular, no TEARS Animal Rescue representative or employee may send –
* unsolicited commercial messages (“spam”);
* messages that infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights (including copyright trademarks) or other rights (“infringing content”); or
* messages containing content that is offensive, derogatory, racist, defamatory or otherwise unlawful (“offensive content”).
If the e-mail constitutes spam, contains infringing content or offensive content, or was otherwise sent for purposes unrelated to the official business of TEARS Animal Rescue, that e-mail is contrary to TEARS Animal Rescue electronic communications policy and falls outside the scope of employment of the individual concerned and TEARS Animal Rescue will not be liable for any loss, damage or expense of whatever nature resulting therefrom.
•TEARS Animal Rescue reserves the right to read, monitor, access, block, delete, copy or otherwise intercept any e-mail transmitted to or from the TEARS Animal Rescue mail servers.
• Where the time or date on which the e-mail was transmitted is in issue, unless the content thereof expressly provides otherwise, TEARS Animal Rescue will be deemed to have –
* sent the e-mail once reflected in our log files as “sent” on our mail servers; and
* received, but not deemed to have read, an e-mail once reflected in our log files as “received” on our mail servers
The disclaimer is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and will be deemed to supersede any terms contained in any e-mail received by TEARS Animal Rescue, insofar as these conflict with this disclaimer/terms.