It’s that time of the year again where you, a proud TEARS pet owner, can submit photos of your gorgeous TEARS adopted pet into the “TEARS 2019 Calendar Photo Competition”.
Our calendar is now in its 11th year of production and we are thrilled to be launching our fourth Photographic Competition. Please dust off your cameras, start snapping and send us your favourite photos of your dog/s and/or cat/s, whatever at rest or play, doing what makes them unique.
(PLEASE READ THE COMPETITION RULES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR PHOTO/S).
- FIRST PLACE – The best photo, in the opinion of our panel of judges, will grace the cover of our 2019 calendar and the proud pet owner will receive three complimentary calendars.
- PAGE WINNERS – 12 lucky winners will have their pet’s photo featured as a “Pet of the Month” and will each receive two complimentary calendars.
- All photos, which must be of a TEARS adopted pet, must have been taken by the owner; entries submitted by a third party WILL NOT qualify.
- We require sharp, well focused photos with a minimum resolution of 2480 x 3508 pixels, in JPEG format – no less than 2MB. (Ensure that your cameras and/or mobile phones image quality is set at the highest setting).
- All photos must be in full colour, horizontal layout (landscape) and feature ONLY TEARS adopted pets.
- Only photos of companion animals will be included, which may include dogs and cats. Photos containing people or part thereof WILL NOT qualify.
- All pets must be depicted in a humane and dignified manner.
- A maximum of five photos per pet will be permitted.
- The photos must not be edited in any manner or contain text or artwork created by the Entrant.
- All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “2019 Calendar Photo Competition”. In the body of the Email, please provide your full name and phone number, along with the name of your pet/pets and their adoption date.
- Email size must not exceed 10MB therefore you may need to send multiple emails.
- The competition starts today and ends at midnight on the 15th May 2018. All entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The competition is open to the general public as well as shelter volunteers and foster parents who own TEARS adopted pets. Employees of TEARS, or any persons directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- A selected panel of judges will choose the top thirteen photos for the calendar and the winners will be notified by email.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the competition you are giving TEARS permission to publish your photo/s in our 2019 calendar and for your photo/s to be kept on file for promotional use elsewhere by TEARS.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE THE ENTRANT’S OWN ORIGINAL UNPUBLISHED WORK AND CANNOT CONTAIN, INCORPORATE OR REFERENCE ANYTHING THAT IS OWNED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR ENTITY OR WOULD REQUIRE THE CONSENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR ENTITY IN ANY JURISDICTION.
The photos must not contain content that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, moral rights, and/or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights. The judges’ decision will be final and no negotiation will be entered into. The Organisers shall have the right to cancel the competition or any part thereof if the Organisers cannot continue with the competition for reasons beyond their control.